Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maniac Mark Lewin

If you know Doctor Zom then you know that he has a strong dislike for a yellow egg suckin dog known as The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. And I took great joy growing up in seeing anybody beat Dirty Rhodes to a bloody pulp. One of my favorite men for the job was Maniac Mark Lewin. Mark was managed by Playboy Gary Hart and had been a great hero of mine from his days fighting 'The Sheik' in Detroit on Big Time Wrestling but it seems that something happened to Mark and he kind of got a little... fucked up.

Some say that Mark was in an auto accident others say that he put himself in a hypnotic state before a match. But Mark had changed and all for the better in my opinion. I think that it is possible that he just got tired of seeing that fat bloated yellow dog from Austin Texas running his mouth and lisping out from under that white afro about how great he was. I bought an 8 X 10 photo of 'Maniac' Mark Lewin pulling that fat hogs head back and drawing back ready to deliver a thrust from the end of his fingers into Dirty Rhodes throat. This picture proudly hung on my bedroom wall (until my asshole psycho dad tore it down).

'Maniac' Mark Lewin, you were one of my favorites heel or babyfaces but when you kicked the shit out of that Dirty Rhodes it made my heart swell with pride!

ps FUCK DUSTY RHODES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7RQkZvoTg

No comments:

Post a Comment